Fortnite developers Epic Games are no strangers to releasing patches for their game and this one comes as once again they look to freshen up the free to play title that has captured the imagination of gamers of all ages.
The latest patch, known as V4.3, hasn’t quite seen the removal of jetpacks and shopping trolleys as some many have hoped, instead they have introduced a new addition to the launch pad family as well as nuking a few of the more popular items in the game.
So what can you expect to find in Fortnite V4.3 Batlle Royale?
Well Epic Games made no secret of their pending release of ‘Bouncer Traps’ into the game, first announcing the incoming addition a few days before the patch was released on the live servers for all to enjoy, and they have to be the standout additions that you are going to find while fighting your way to a victory royale.
Described as being suitable for sending yourself, your friends and even your enemies into the air, bouncer traps have a number of uses within the game, especially if you add them into your higher ramp builds unsuspectingly to send your foes high into the air.
On top of the addition of ‘Bouncer Traps’ you will notice that there have been some changes made to the game to adjust the way that some of the existing features influence the game, including:
- Llamas now give you 200 of each resource instead of 500
- Llamas no longer give you rocket ammo
- Damage fall off towards structures has been removed from rifles, SMGs, Pistols and LMGs
- Chance of materials being found on the ground in natural loot spawns reduced 33%
- Amount of materials given in natural loot spawns reduced by 33%
- Light ammo stacks have been increased from 12 to 18 bullets
- Minigun accuracy has been increased by 10%
- Minigun ammo spawn reduced by 40% to 60 bullets instead of 100
- Minigun damage increased towards structures from 25 to 30
- C4 explosion radius increased from 400 to 600
- Explosive ammo (rockets) availability reduced by 50%
Changes to Fortnite Teams of 20 in V4.3
Changes to this game mode have been limited solely to the damage that the storm does to players, with each circle now taking significantly less damage per tick.
The new damages are relative to which circle you are playing and look like this:
- Circle 1 – Reduced from 10 tick to 1
- Circle 2 – Reduced from 10 tick to 2
- Circle 3 – Reduced from 10 tick to 4
- Circle 4 – Reduced from 10 tick to 8
For more information about what Epic Games have added to their Save the World mode, take a look at their Fortnite V4.3 patch notes.